In an ongoing effort to give back to the volleyball community, we’ve continued our program to support teams going to USAV OPEN Nationals.
This program now in its third year was developed to increase opportunities for teams participating in national level competition and reward them for their loyalty.
This program is administered solely by VBLI LLC and has absolutely no affiliation with or support from USAV
This program offers a sponsorship of up to $450.00 towards the 2012 / 2013 USAV OPEN Nationals Tournament (Louisville, Kentucky) entry fee of $900.00 to teams that meet the requirements of this program.
To be eligible for one of the ten VBLI sponsorship awards, a team must submit the “VBLI 2013_2014 USVA OPEN Nationals Louisville, Kentucky Sponsorship Application” form in its entirety which can be downloaded by clicking here
VBLI 2012 / 2013 USVA OPEN Nationals Louisville, Kentucky Sponsorship Application Program Rules and Regulations:
1. Teams applying for this sponsorship must play in at least five VBLI tournaments within their correct divisions between October 20, 2012 and April 28, 2013.
2. Teams meeting requirement number 1. must be 100% comprised of rostered players officially entered into the 2012 / 2013 USVA OPEN Nationals in Louisville, Kentucky -- no exceptions.
3. Teams meeting requirements 1. and 2. must wear matching jerseys / uniforms while playing in qualifying VBLI events.
4. The deadline for submitting this application is March 30, 2013. This will allow our sponsorship committee ample time to review all applications and communicate each teams acceptance into the program. All Sponsorship recipients will be notified via email and phone by April 29, 2013.
5. Applicants must complete the application form in full and provide all required information, documents, and letters in order for their application to be considered. Incomplete applications will be discarded immediately. Completed applications once processed will be posted on VBLI. Only one application per team is permitted. Sending multiple applications will result in all applications being discarded.
6. Players must all be active VBLI members and in good standing with VBLI.
7. The following must accompany the application:
A. A brief resume of your team or club’s volleyball history, including any awards received related to volleyball.
B. Two (2) recent team photographs (head and shoulder shots).
C. Proof of paid entry for the 2012 / 2013 USVA OPEN Nationals in Louisville, Kentucky.
D. Official 2012 / 2013 USVA OPEN Nationals Louisville, Kentucky completed roster submission.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that all required information (photos, documents, and letters) are enclosed with the application, incomplete applications or applications postmarked after March 30, 2013 will be discarded.
Please mail your completed application package to:
2012/ 2013 USAV OPEN Nationals Sponsorship Program
1299 Corporate Drive, Suite 2105
Westbury, NY 11590
Attention: Glenn Yankow
Frequently Asked Questions: